- how students develop conceptual understandings of mathematics
- how students use strategies to help them visualize abstract concepts
- the problem solving strategies and situations that are used to help students flexibly apply their math knowledge
School re-opens on Thursday, September 7.
This is an early dismissal day for grades 1-5.
8:20am - 12:30pm
Please have your child bring a healthy snack and water.
Kindergarten Visitation on September 7
AM class, 9-10am
PM class, 11am-12pm
- Friday, September 8th, first full-day of school, Back to School Assembly, 10:15am
- Tuesday, September 12, PTA, 6:30pm*
- Wednesday, September 13, Picture Day
- Monday, September 18, BOE, 7pm
- Tuesday, September 19, Back to School Night. More info to follow.
- Thursday, September 20, No School, Rosh Hashanah
- Friday, September 29, Spirit Day*
PARCC Testing 2018- April 16-20
*PTA sponsored event
We can't wait to welcome back all the children and greet new friends too!
See you soon.